Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome group! I am an avid 250 rider with 4 running ninja 250's in the stable. While I mostly use them as work commuter bikes, I did make a 3000 mile ride this past summer on my green 250 (making 1100 miles in one day).
My first bike was a Kawasaki 90, my second was a KZ400 Kawasaki. Comparing the KZ 400 to the Ninja 400 is like night and day. 35hp to 46hp, according to the specs.
I am looking forward to test riding and purchasing a ninja 400 (trading in one of my Ninja 250's). I will report when my local dealer has one in stock (he advised it was at least a week away from delivery to his showroom) and I am able to test ride it.

Ride safe,
Rde09

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Howdy from New Zealand! Sounds like your quite a Kawasaki fan eh, four ninja 250's is impressive.
Hey what country are you in? (you could add this to location in your profile) as I'm envious you will only have to wait a week until one is in the show room. We are looking at late Jan/early feb down here before we get our sticky mitts on them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

One week is not a big deal, time will fly fast:) Did you already decide on what color and model (ABS, KRT etc.) you will get?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kawa,

As I don't know what colors he will be receiving on the initial shipment, I am hoping for the solar yellow/grey/ebony bike colors. Don't really have a preference on abs or non abs.

ride safe,
Rde09

·
Registered
437 Posts
You know my good man, that was like 9 months ago right...? Just saying... :grin:

Now I am interested in what he got in all this time waiting... "Pictures or it didn't happen" :nerd:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts