Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is John. I'm a relatively new rider and was blessed to come upon a forum that is full of the same bikes as me. I ride a 2019 Ninja 400 (obviously), but it's nice now to know that there's a whole community that I can always refer to if I need any help with anything! I can't wait to start discussing and get more posts up!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome. Lots of Texans indeed. The Forum has a lady rider from Houston.. She's a bit shy and reserved, though. Maybe she'll work up the nerve to reply. :)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Hello, my name is John. I'm a relatively new rider and was blessed to come upon a forum that is full of the same bikes as me. I ride a 2019 Ninja 400 (obviously), but it's nice now to know that there's a whole community that I can always refer to if I need any help with anything! I can't wait to start discussing and get more posts up!
Eyyyy!!! Welcome and gratz! Native Texan here. Glad to see more Texan Fam! Where are ya located?? 👋😆

Welcome. Lots of Texans indeed. The Forum has a lady rider from Houston.. She's a bit shy and reserved, though. Maybe she'll work up the nerve to reply. :)
LOL!!!! 👊

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Houston here! Well, New Caney to be exact. We should put together a Texas ride!
Yes we should...when the "The Coronas" dries up lol. I've been riding while being "quarantined".

I keep my bike in Summerwood...so I'm on the north side of town. I also sometimes ride out to New Caney and make a turn-around trip back to Houston.

Look familiar?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes we should...when the "The Coronas" dries up lol. I've been riding while being "quarantined".

I keep my bike in Summerwood...so I'm on the north side of town. I also sometimes ride out to New Caney and make a turn-around trip back to Houston.

Look familiar?
Just saw this post! Lol definitely looks familiar. That’s my stomping grounds. 👍

1 - 9 of 9 Posts