Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Wayne, I am a new member and new to riding all together after eyeing a 300 ninja for awhile I decided not to make the leap due to financial constraints at the time but when I seen the ninja 400 it rekindled my urge to ride lol. So soon I'm going to be heading to a kawsaki dealer and buying a KRT n400, my favorite color is green so it's a no brainer lol. I have been reading on this site for a few days now and decided to finally register. Lots of good info here I'm glad I stumbled across this forum.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome! And I think anyone who has an urge to ride and considers these bikes will be very happy with the 400.

I think this will be a fun bike for you to take through all of those scenic routes crossing some interesting geography down there.

I wish I could recommend buying a used 400, but they don't really exist.

Since you're going to be stuck with the cost of assembly and final prep (the gas, oil, filters, and service required of you), I recommend trying to recoup that expense by bargaining for a free first service, or anything really. Find out if they have Kawasaki parts like relays, tank pads, frame sliders, etc. Try to get that stuff for free or heavily discounted as a requirement for your purchase.

Actually, there's this: http://www.ninja400riders.com/forum...icle-sales/1937-2018-ninja-abs-krt-400-a.html

If there were a way to verify a bike was broken in properly, I'd skip the brake in every time. So a well treated used bike is still new at 1000 miles in my opinion.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it will be just perfect for my desires, I also think since I will be paying cash I may can haggle with them a touch and if they do me right my mother may be looking for a new Vulcan in the near future so maybe I can use that as some leverage as well lol. Either way thanks for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
15 Posts
North Carolina is in my mind the best state to own a motorcycle. Actually just moved to Florida from Greensboro and man do i miss having turns everywhere, down here its just long straight always.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well NC is certainly fun, lived here all but like 3 years of my 31 lol. But visit Florida 2 or 3 times a week for work and yea it's pretty flat and straight. I go to orlando or medley from just outside of Nashville Tennessee. I'm super stoked to get my first bike. Been kinda wanting one for years and now finally pulling the trigger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts