Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all esteem members. I don't yet own a Ninja 400, but hope to buy one by next year (month:wink: lol). I see a CBR 300 forum moderator moderating this forum as well. I still have my CBR 300R which I use for go-kart track and short track. I'll be graduating to longer track 2,410 metre long, and feel that I should get a more capable bike for this track. BTW, I ride for enjoyment only, and not out to impress or beat any other riders.:grin:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome...as you can see from my name listed...I don't have a Ninja....at all. But I do enjoy riding small light weight motorcycles. My local Honda dealer has 2 left over 2017 CBR 500 R's (ABS) and is trying to entice me to purchase with a additional money off on top of the $1000 discount from Honda. Problem for me is the 500 R is a bit heavy

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I think I learned how to ride on the smallest CBR Honda had to offer, and then promptly laid it down in class. :D Going to let go of the CBR once you get the Ninja?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from New Zealand! Being in Thailand you could whip down to the factory and see your next bike being made. :)
Thanks for your welcome. I remember you from the CBR300 forum, and read your posts even before you became a moderator there. Great to see you moderate here as well.:grin:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum! I think I learned how to ride on the smallest CBR Honda had to offer, and then promptly laid it down in class. :D Going to let go of the CBR once you get the Ninja?
Thanks for the welcome. I'll retain my CBR 300 and keep it at the go-kart track in Bangkok, where I ride and take lessons there. My coach will be giving coaching lessons at a longer track 2,410 metre long, once a week. Unfortunately, the track is almost 200 km. from Bangkok, and I need a better bike to be stored at the track. I'll get there by car.:devil:

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
So, there's basically a handful of popular forums ... it's no big deal, we're on 'em all.
I increased my number of forum memberships this past year while I was trying to decide on my next ride. I guess you could say 'results varied' and now that I've made by decision I will narrow my focus back up again.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well at least in this world we live in now with vinyl wraps it will be easy to make up something of our own or at least add to the factory design in ways that really complements the bike. It will be one of the best and most cost-effective methods.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@Wheelinthai Are the bikes in show rooms in Bangkok yet?
I just called Kawasaki Thailand, and they informed me that they started delivering Ninja 400 to dealers since December 15. So most dealers should have them in showroom. However, delivery to customers who made prior order should begin mid January. I'll be buying Ninja 400 from dealer in Pattaya, since I need the dealer to deliver the bike to Pattaya circuit.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I just called Kawasaki Thailand, and they informed me that they started delivering Ninja 400 to dealers since December 15. So most dealers should have them in showroom. However, delivery to customers who made prior order should begin mid January. I'll be buying Ninja 400 from dealer in Pattaya, since I need the dealer to deliver the bike to Pattaya circuit.
Interesting, you would think customers who placed an order would get their bikes the same time as the dealers. Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Those are some amazingly tight turns from your coach, I would have probably low sided the bike if that was me. :D
Will you be getting that close to the ground on your 400 tomorrow?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts