Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!
Just picked up my new 2021 N400 a couple weeks ago and wanted to join the discussion with everyone. I owned a Ninja 300, my first bike, back in 2016. Unfortunately, due to life circumstances, I had to get rid of it before I really had a chance to get into it. It may have had about 2000 miles on it at most when I had to let it go.

I couldn’t be happier with my new 400. I put a couple cheap mods on it to make it sleeker, a tail tidy, and a cheap black windscreen that I really feel like makes it look a little meaner! I feel complete again. Can’t wait to learn more from you guys!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hey guys!
Just picked up my new 2021 N400 a couple weeks ago and wanted to join the discussion with everyone. I owned a Ninja 300, my first bike, back in 2016. Unfortunately, due to life circumstances, I had to get rid of it before I really had a chance to get into it. It may have had about 2000 miles on it at most when I had to let it go.

I couldn’t be happier with my new 400. I put a couple cheap mods on it to make it sleeker, a tail tidy, and a cheap black windscreen that I really feel like makes it look a little meaner! I feel complete again. Can’t wait to learn more from you guys!
Pics please.

·
Registered
241 Posts
:cool: Welcome and congrats on the new ride, you will enjoy the bike very much, Where bouts you at as I am in the Syracuse area and ride all over, Warm up the engine real good before starting out in the am and check fluids, tires, and lights and you will be ok, I can help with any maintenance you need(y) (like early oil change)and help with any questions,

·
Registered
895 Posts
Where in NY, I am in the lower Hudson Valley area, New Windsor. Land of the twisties!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Nice! Actually very close, I am in the Poughkeepsie area.
Kool, when we hit the streets, we meet at the CIRCLE early Sunday mornings. Probably won’t be on the streets until oct after track season. We hit NYST quite often, which is about an hour and a half ride for you. Here is a pic of my 400......
66F25B76-EC42-452A-8E11-1F71E6B00867.jpeg
EE4E21D9-CD6F-4E08-941F-3D32EC7171F6.jpeg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kool, when we hit the streets, we meet at the CIRCLE early Sunday mornings. Probably won’t be on the streets until oct after track season. We hit NYST quite often, which is about an hour and a half ride for you. Here is a pic of my 400...... View attachment 19695 View attachment 19696
Wow, beautiful bike! I’d definitely come for a meet up sometime. I’m on my own when it comes to bikes. Wife is sick of hearing about it and my friends aren’t into them!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I know my friends n co workers get so tired of me goin on n on bout ridin. They don't listen anymore so i just don't say a whole lot about it anymore. Here on the forum we can talk about it as much as we want with like minded people.
🐉

1 - 13 of 13 Posts