Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.. My name is Martin and I've been lurking on here a little while and back into bikes after a 10 year break. Previously rode 125cc bikes and have now decided to go and get myself a bigger small bike ?.... I was looking at the R3's but after watching youtube reviews and seeing what a great all round starter bike the Ninja 400 is I have just been and ordered the KRT version which will be here in 2 to 3 weeks.. Looking forward to being back on 2 wheels and seeing what mods I can do to make this bike even better...

Mart1uk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome! I think the N400 is much better than the R3 (I've owned both now and currently have both in my garage). You will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Hey Martin, welcome to the site.
Hope the 2-3 weeks goes quickly for you. I hear on the news you guys are having a heat wave at present. Perfect biking weather!
Enjoy the new machine when it arrives.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! I think the N400 is much better than the R3 (I've owned both now and currently have both in my garage). You will not be disappointed.
Thanks Omega

Hey Martin, welcome to the site.
Hope the 2-3 weeks goes quickly for you. I hear on the news you guys are having a heat wave at present. Perfect biking weather!
Enjoy the new machine when it arrives.
Thanks, its beautiful here atm and hopefully the next few weeks will fly by as moving house in a couple of days and I have so much to do including (if I have the time) to kit the garage out for the 400's new home

1 - 4 of 4 Posts