Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I'm a new owner of an accidented ninja 400 that I'm planning to turn into a race bike.
I do track days on a gsxr600 but I'm now turning to lightweight bike.
The bike already has nice mods but I still need to had some (quickshifter, track fairings, safety wire, suspension adjustment, ...). There's a lot of nice informations on the forums, thank for your help!

Premium Member
2021 Ninja 400, 1998 Honda VTR1000 SuperHawk
Welcome to the forums and it sounds like you came out on a good deal. 馃憤
Let's see some pics and do tell how much you got the bike for. 馃

Registered
Hi and welcome Michael. I have a question for you: do you know of any place around Montreal that can flash a Ninja / Z 400 ECU? I live in Boucherville and I am looking for a flash. I know I can get one online but I wonder if there is anyone around that does it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know if they can only flash your bike but for a flash and dyno tune, the two best places in the province are Turcotte Performance and MPG moto.

For track days there's not a lot of place near but I go to Sanair, mecaglisse and Montmagny. For great tracks there's Calabogie (my favorite), Mosport and Tremblant (I'm not going back, noise restriction are too strict).

Registered
Thanks! I will check out Turcotte and MPG, if the price is right it makes sense to get a flash and dyno tune. This is exactly why I am asking.

About tracks, someone told me that there is a track and performance driving school at Sainte-Hyacinthe as well.

Registered
RX135 RD350 ZX12R VFR800 999 YZ250 SXV550 GSA1200 EXC500 RD400 FE390 Tiger800 R6 390 N400
Welcome, give Shannonville a try on the lil 400, it is well suited for that especially on the long track. You'd chase 600s and keep up with 1000s through the infield if you keep the pace. I used to ride a 390 there but moved westward after the 400 build.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What I recently bought:
  • Annitori quickshifter
  • Sebi moto track fairing, painted in black
  • Ebay inner forks tube (I wish it will be ok because oem one are note cheap鈥)
  • ebay used triple clamp (just in case)
I bought the bike at an accidented car鈥檚 auction and after some search I found it鈥檚 a member from the forum. Does someone know @Watcher905 in real life? First I really wish he is ok because the bike was accidented. I also have some questions about the bike, maybe I can try to write him on facebook if you know his name (in private message).

The bike when I bought it, I actually remove fairings:
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 11 of 11 Posts