Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Christophe, 28yo, from France, Paris suburban (East).
After spending 28yo to walk, to cycle, to drive, I decide it’s time to make motorcycle. I’ve now the maturity to ride safely (I think…). So with my wife, we began the motorcycle license together. I had it the 05/16/18
I spended lot of time to choose my first ride on internet. I had some criteria: abs for safety, a least 160 km/h (100mph) to overtake easily and 7 000 € max.
As in EU for the first two years of the motorcycle license, we are restricted to 35kw (The ride could be bridled if it make 70 kw max). It’s why I choose the ninja 400. I also test the Ninja 650 but in 35kw, I prefer the N400. Lighter and the engine is more smoothly than the N650 which vibrates at every rpm.
My ride is black, with arrow exhaust. It’s a very nice sound. The seat cowl as my wife will have her license too. And the tall windscreen. But I’m not sure it’s better that the normal windscreen. Wind is deflect higher on the body but I find the air pressure is increase, especially on the neck. And it’s not very pleasant…. To see.
I added too a cameleon oiler to simplify the chain maintenance.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Your exhaust will sound nice with that Arrow exhaust. There is lots of good info in this forum on mods, and removing weight too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts