Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New too riding this year got my bike couple weeks ago love it. I’m in the process of upgrading and making the bike to my preference curious if anyone has any good ideas or project recommendations. Started with rear fender delete and thinking about going exhaust next still unsure if I’m going to go slip on or full exhaust though.

writing from New Hampshire U.S.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Welcome. There's probably an information overload on bike mods here. :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
What!!! :LOL:

Someone in New Hampshire that doesn't ride a Harley. Is that possible?:sneaky:

Welcome and by the way what part of NH?

I do like the state especially the city of Portsmouth.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What!!! :LOL:

Someone in New Hampshire that doesn't ride a Harley. Is that possible?:sneaky:

Welcome and by the way what part of NH?

I do like the state especially the city of Portsmouth.
Hahah yeah I’m from the lower part of the state Nashua/Merrimack area, head up north about an hour and it’s Harley heaven.

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
Well, if'n you go the full exhaust route, you'll definitely wanta flash the ECU, 'n long as yer do'in that, you'll wanta upgrade the air filter, 'n do block off plate.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, if'n you go the full exhaust route, you'll definitely wanta flash the ECU, 'n long as yer do'in that, you'll wanta upgrade the air filter, 'n do block off plate.
Yeah if I go full definitely going to go with a ecu do you have any recommendations on ecu and air filter upgrades? Appreciate the feed back

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the feed back eveyone will be posting some pictures of some minor cosmetics I did last week. Look forward to hearing more ideas and what equipment used, pros or cons I want it all never enough info!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts