Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding my ninja, came to a parking lot and the bike slipped. Good thing I had my sliders on but my back fairing wasn't to lucky. Is there any replacement parts for this? I'm not too worried about it just some down the road if I want to fix it/ replace.

·
Registered
10 Posts
unless someone is selling theirs cheap i wouldn't bother trying to source a new OEM one, its gonna run you too much $ and it's a little annoying to get that rear fairing piece replaced if you're doing it yourself.

I had an issue when i was removing that fairing and broke a piece that retains and lines the whole thing together. I tried getting a replacement on ebay but it was a headache finding the right one, and I had 2 instances of people selling damaged ones and passing them off as no issue. not worth the trouble imo.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unless someone is selling theirs cheap i wouldn't bother trying to source a new OEM one, its gonna run you too much $ and it's a little annoying to get that rear fairing piece replaced if you're doing it yourself.

I had an issue when i was removing that fairing and broke a piece that retains and lines the whole thing together. I tried getting a replacement on ebay but it was a headache finding the right one, and I had 2 instances of people selling damaged ones and passing them off as no issue. not worth the trouble imo.
Thanks for the info! I wont stress about it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
As Mr Honcho says take it to a body shop (panel beater in Kiwi talk). You can do a pretty good job yourself, but it'll take a bit of time and effort. Much less stressful to let someone else do it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts