Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These world class German boots were ordered by me and worn only on two short local rides for trial but they are not quite wide enough for my "9 EEE+" feet. There is a slight gear-shifter rub on the left boot. Otherwise, they are virtually new. RevZilla says the Daytona runs slightly large and size 42 equates with U.S. 9 - 9-1/2. RevZilla charges $450 for the pair. My bargain price is $275 cash (PayPal is good) which includes shipping to CONUS. No trades.

Features: Hydrophobic full cowhide construction - Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX membrane - Rear VELCRO® brand closures fastener adjusts for calf sizes - Two zip fasteners (one on each side) - Plastic ankle protection both anterior and posterior sides - Wide shinbone padding with latex foam interior - PU foam insole and gel layer to reduce vibration - Anatomically formed insole - Plastic reinforced inner sole with a hot-dip galvanized steel inlay that allows you to gently roll your feet - 3M-Scotchlite heel reflectors - Non-slip rubber sport sole.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts