Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be my 1st track weekend of 2020! Its an EvolveGT event and they will have the MotoGladiator race series that weekend.
I will be racing the 400 on sat and maybe try a race on my 750 on sun. Always a good time down there. Would love to meet more
folk from this forum down there. Anybody else in?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got the email this evening, Evolve has cancelled NCBIKE and Summit Point this April, due to the Corona virus. I kinda figure it would be cancelled but now it’s official. Next up is early May at NYST or Pocono.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Sucks eh. I was supposed to be on the road the next two days heading to a meet up North. It was postponed last week. I'm still pissed. I've never been very good at letting go of things and moving on in a hurry. 🙁
Do you by chance have duel citizenship with US? That would explain your lack of patience and apparent frustration.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just glad the events were cancelled in advance, I would be HIGHLY UPSET to make a long drive somewhere and have the rug pulled out from under me!!! Wondering how many future dates will be cancelled. Unprecedented times for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts