Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Just a video I made of anyone was interested.

https://youtu.be/L6TuIx16QfQ

Not a bad video at all man... Its hard putting yourself out there in front of the world like that - but you did a pretty darn good. On your ride you filmed in some interesting areas so I didn't get bored watching, the commentary was a bit monotone but you covered a good deal of topics... The close ups slowly panning the bike were superb commercial add quality almost.

Its cool seeing other people from the forum make videos like this, all we know of one another is through our postings, but when you add video to the mix you get a real sense of who that other person is - Good job man..

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not a bad video at all man... Its hard putting yourself out there in front of the world like that - but you did a pretty darn good. On your ride you filmed in some interesting areas so I didn't get bored watching, the commentary was a bit monotone but you covered a good deal of topics... The close ups slowly panning the bike were superb commercial add quality almost.

Its cool seeing other people from the forum make videos like this, all we know of one another is through our postings, but when you add video to the mix you get a real sense of who that other person is - Good job man..
Thank you!

Yea I get lost in my thoughts which really make me sound monotoned lol plus I'm still trying to find a perfect mic position because it's very finicky >.<

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
.... The close ups slowly panning the bike were superb commercial ad quality almost.
^^ This bit. Good job, perhaps a bit long but that probably says more about my short attention span than your clip. :D
You have a good knowledge of the bike and it comes through well.

Ps. Shock is five way adjustable.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ This bit. Good job, perhaps a bit long but that probably says more about my short attention span than your clip. :D
You have a good knowledge of the bike and it comes through well.

Ps. Shock is five way adjustable.

Haha thanks, I tried to keep it under 10min. I should of planned it better on my part because I know there was a lot of dead space.

And yea, I found that out right after making the video. I'm like, it's easy enough to check lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts