Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. Just recently picked up the KRT Edition a couple of hours ago and loving every second. I'm out here in AZ, enjoying the weather so far, summer is slowly creeping in. I also bought gear from head to toe, ATGATT. I took the MSF course about a month ago, new rider here, glad I went with the 400!! Stay safe out there.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. Just recently picked up the KRT Edition a couple of hours ago and loving every second. I'm out here in AZ, enjoying the weather so far, summer is slowly creeping in. I also bought gear from head to toe, ATGATT. I took the MSF course about a month ago, new rider here, glad I went with the 400!! Stay safe out there.
Welcome to the forum and better yet, the motorcycling community!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for bringing up an old forum but wanted to say im still here =] . I haven't been on here for quite some time and wanted to drop in and say hello. I've been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to ride. @TaiMc @Smd! @Kiwi Rider @lonewolf Hope you guys all doing well. the few i remember back in 2018 lol

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Sorry for bringing up an old forum but wanted to say im still here =] . I haven't been on here for quite some time and wanted to drop in and say hello. I've been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to ride. @TaiMc @Smd! @Kiwi Rider @lonewolf Hope you guys all doing well. the few i remember back in 2018 lol
Hey you! Make time to rideeee! I'm going on 2 weeks of not riding. It's killer! I took my parents out of town for vacation (I couldn't ride). Then when we get back we got all types of storms coming through Houston (I can't ride).

So, I'm looking at the weather now...hoping I can sneak a few miles in today and avoid the rain!

Try to make time for it! Even if it's 30 minutes. You'll be happy you did. Stay safe :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts