Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished day 1 of the msf course, one step closer to getting my 400! Any advice for day 2?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just finished day 1 of the msf course, one step closer to getting my 400! Any advice for day 2?
Just stay relaxed, it sounds weird but a lot of stuff will soak in over night and seem a lot easier. That's given anything was difficult for you to begin with. The box I think is the hardest part but if it's anything like here in Oklahoma, you pretty much have to wreck the bike to fail. If you're anything like me, you'll be nervous about the final evaluation for absolutely no reason at all.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Great advise! For the past few days I've been teaching my 8 year old how to drive and that it is EXACTLY what I've been telling him. Your body will follow.

Yes, look where you want to go. Target fixation is probably one of the biggest causes for single motorcycle crashes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That advice has paid off well so far! Makes a huge difference it's crazy. We have 4 more exercises left when we get back from lunch and then the driving test

1 - 10 of 10 Posts