Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellas,

Just wanted to ask what covers (outdoor and indoor) you use for your z400. I wanna get something with a snug fit (for outdoors), so when the wind pushes against it, it wont cause any scratching on my bike. I bought a pretty cheap one, it was really thin and made out of almost trashbag-plastic, if you know what i mean. My tank got some nasty little scratches from the dust and the wind it caused, so i hope you guys know something better.

Sorry for my bad english. Have a great day homies.

Camp

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello fellas,

Just wanted to ask what covers (outdoor and indoor) you use for your z400. I wanna get something with a snug fit (for outdoors), so when the wind pushes against it, it wont cause any scratching on my bike. I bought a pretty cheap one, it was really thin and made out of almost trashbag-plastic, if you know what i mean. My tank got some nasty little scratches from the dust and the wind it caused, so i hope you guys know something better.

Sorry for my bad english. Have a great day homies.

Camp
This one fits pretty well and does a good job. It has plenty of straps as well.

AmazonSmile: XYZCTEM Motorcycle Cover – All Season Waterproof Outdoor Protection – Precision Fit up to 108 Inch Tour Bikes, Choppers and Cruisers – Protect Against Dust, Debris, Rain and Weather(XXL,Black& Orange): Automotive

·
Registered
549 Posts
I leave my bike outside, so I got a Nelson Rigg Extreme Cover for sportbikes: https://fortnine.ca/en/nelson-rigg-defender-extreme-motorcycle-cover. It is very snug and the inside is soft with a special fabric to protect the windscreen. I like that it is tight but sometimes it snags on various parts of the bike (not an issue, just sometimes annoying as I can be clumsy). It has a strong elastic, a buckle to secure under the bike, holes to pass a cable and ventilation. Very happy with it. It comes with a stuff sack as well although a bit bulky but it protects well.

I will spray some ACF50 on the bike soon, to complement the protection of the cover.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts