Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys. Just got done installing this on my bike and just want to show you guys the finished product. It cost me $109 (usd) and the install was super simple and everything was plug and play. Took me a little while to figure out how to pop off some of the plastics to reach the tail light. But after that it was very smooth. It doesnt look as good as the TST but I love the sequential'ness of the turn signals, and it also has a built in "strobe" when you press the brakes. My unit was the smoked but I do believe they have a clear lens as well.

Heres a small gif/video.

The fender eliminator / tail tidy used is the vagabond one for $70 (usd) and since I didnt need to use the OEM blinkers, I just kept them off.

Any questions or anything, feel free to ask. For $110 I think this was a steal and is an amazing "mod" for the N400!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which plastic part you need to take off for installation?
Popped off the fender plastics above the light and on the side, needed to do it so I can access the screws to take out the tail light.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Whats up guys. Just got done installing this on my bike and just want to show you guys the finished product. It cost me $109 (usd) and the install was super simple and everything was plug and play. Took me a little while to figure out how to pop off some of the plastics to reach the tail light. But after that it was very smooth. It doesnt look as good as the TST but I love the sequential'ness of the turn signals, and it also has a built in "strobe" when you press the brakes. My unit was the smoked but I do believe they have a clear lens as well.

Heres a small gif/video.

https://youtu.be/GESgaeUArT4

The fender eliminator / tail tidy used is the vagabond one for $70 (usd) and since I didnt need to use the OEM blinkers, I just kept them off.

Any questions or anything, feel free to ask. For $110 I think this was a steal and is an amazing "mod" for the N400!

I like it, you first posted this under mine in the fender eliminator thread. I'll be getting a similar tail light but im keeping the blinkers attached with it this time, I took them off the 250 when I added the tail light too, but I like it with both. trying to find a tail light kit that keeps the blinkers in sync with it.. soon I hope.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wont lie after getting used to having the tail lights poke out on the sides, Im not used to not having them. Kind of looks ugly, but I think itll grow on me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts