Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent in and email and their response was the 2016 zx10r light does fit but because of the ninja 400s variable flash relay it may not work right so they are doing some testing.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sequentional light from 2016 ZX10R

I found this video on U Tube and this one may work, if it actually fits the Ninja 400. Maybe they can modify this and sell it soon for the Ninja 400s. If it does I may order one This is what it may look like.. Enjoy

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will try to post a video once installed or at least some pic when I get home. I work out of state.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Whoa, nice! I really want to see TST's answer, I like the concept render but, seems like even the ZX-10R isn't out yet.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Love that new look and would definitely lean towards the smoked one. Looking forward to seeing how it looks on the bike.

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ok, I'm having an issue. There's this bracket that holds the back part of the taillight up, but it doesn't fit at the same location as the stock taillight. I'm wondering if they missed sending a bracket or overlooked it. I'll contact them and post here.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ok, I'm having an issue. There's this bracket that holds the back part of the taillight up, but it doesn't fit at the same location as the stock taillight. I'm wondering if they missed sending a bracket or overlooked it. I'll contact them and post here.
I spoke with TST and mentioned that Motodynamics had their tail light out already and the rep said that he didn’t think they realize that the housing is different from the 400 to the zx10. I’d assume that would be the issue.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I spoke with TST and mentioned that Motodynamics had their tail light out already and the rep said that he didn’t think they realize that the housing is different from the 400 to the zx10. I’d assume that would be the issue.
Yea, I'm assuming that's what it is. I just stuck double sided tape for now, no biggie for me. I let them know, and they said they will get back to me. Did TST say anything about ETA on theirs?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I really like the Motodynamic tail light, although the TST Industries tail light looks pretty darn sleek. I just like that motodynamic has went as far as putting in their own resister built into the light so you don't have to worry about buying an additional part from TST for it to work, plus the stop alert makes it that much more attractive to me. Does anyone know if Motodynamic has a Ninja 400 fender eliminator or one that is compatible with the 400?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You must be the one that contacted them. They emailed me yesterday asking about that. I have to finish installing mine tonight but I see what your talking about. I told them I would respond with pics afterwards. They seem to be good people and wanting to fix this. Good catch!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just found out Motodynamic took the N400 off their website. Somebody was in too big of a hurry to make sales. I dont see how they can fix this. 100 dollars shipped is too much too install double sided tape.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yea, I'm assuming that's what it is. I just stuck double sided tape for now, no biggie for me. I let them know, and they said they will get back to me. Did TST say anything about ETA on theirs?
All I’ve been able to get out of them is “soon”. Lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts