Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone shopped from moto911.com ?

I just ordered Shogun Frame Sliders for N400.

Checked my account and money has been deducted from card.

But under my account summary with them, it shows status failed.

Sent an enquiry on their contact us page but it does not seem to acknowledge that i have sent a message.

When i click send message, it just brings me back to their homepage.

Please help!

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
You mean this outfit? https://moto911.com/

Looks like a ligit business based in the states and there's all sorts of addresses and contact phone numbers there.

It's probably just a system failure. Check it again tomorrow or wait for a response. They on different time zone to us and will be closed now.

If it was some shonky Chinese outfit then I would be concerned!

·
Registered
167 Posts
On their shipping & returns page it says this:

'We do accept online orders from international customers, international orders must be submitted by phone or email. All international orders must be prepaid via wire transfer, bank draft, or PayPal'

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You mean this outfit? https://moto911.com/

Looks like a ligit business based in the states and there's all sorts of addresses and contact phone numbers there.

It's probably just a system failure. Check it again tomorrow or wait for a response. They on different time zone to us and will be closed now.

If it was some shonky Chinese outfit then I would be concerned!
For a moment i thought it was a fake website :surprise:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On their shipping & returns page it says this:

'We do accept online orders from international customers, international orders must be submitted by phone or email. All international orders must be prepaid via wire transfer, bank draft, or PayPal'
The website was not set up properly i guess.

As a customer, when checking out with details with International Country, i would have expected an error message to come up saying order cannot be placed please contact us etc.

But they ended up still pushing the transaction through.

Grrr!

Probably my mistake as well for not reading the shipping and returns page :(

·
Registered
744 Posts
yeah, they're legit.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, they're legit.
Hi Watcher,

I have been ringing them all day today. And it keeps going to voicemail.

I am over down in New Zealand, and was using this international free call from the web.

Have sent off 2 contact forms, one email to [email protected]

And still no reply.

Would you be able to help me out and give me the a ring and see whats happening.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi Watcher,
I have been ringing them all day today. And it keeps going to voicemail.

Would you be able to help me out and give me the a ring and see whats happening.

It's a holiday here in the US. It's our Independence Day. Try again tomorrow (US Time).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh ****. Kept thinking it was 5th. Sorry different time zone. Feel so blonde right now. Haha

·
Registered
20 Posts
Also got shogun stuff off these guys, shipped to Canada. Had no issues, never had to email or call them. Hope all goes well for you!

·
Registered
237 Posts
They are legit, I have a set of sliders from them sitting in my computer room. I'll eventually get round to having them fitted

·
Registered
72 Posts
I also got my shogun frame sliders from them. Super fast shipping and no complaints from me

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I also got my shogun frame sliders from them. Super fast shipping and no complaints from me
They are legit, I have a set of sliders from them sitting in my computer room. I'll eventually get round to having them fitted
Update:

Money has been refunded, and paid through PayPal.

Apparently their website has a problem that charges international shipping at 15USD.

Waiting for it to arrive :)

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Update:

Money has been refunded, and paid through PayPal.

Apparently their website has a problem that charges international shipping at 15USD.

Waiting for it to arrive :)
That is a great price for US shipping. Glad it's all sorted. I do a heap of international transactions and have never had an issue.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is a great price for US shipping. Glad it's all sorted. I do a heap of international transactions and have never had an issue.
I try not to do international orders.

Argh. New Zealand never stocks anything!

I have requested a tracking number, but got no reply again.. Wish businesses have more communication.

I think i have trust issue :crying:

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
I try not to do international orders.

Argh. New Zealand never stocks anything!

I have requested a tracking number, but got no reply again.. Wish businesses have more communication.

I think i have trust issue :crying:
Could be onto something there ha ha :smile_big:
Ever ordered anything off Chinese sellers on ebay or wish.com with free post? You can wait six weeks plus sometimes, would have you in a right state my friend!

99.99% of the time it turns up in it's own time.

If you want a cheaper postage option to NZ esp from the US then go to the NZ Post web site and read up on how their 'You Post' facility works. Saves you big $$

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Any idea how long shipping usually takes from the US. Got an email saying it was shipped 6th July. And up till now tracking says item has not been collected. Argh. Should I contact PayPal for a refund.

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Any idea how long shipping usually takes from the US. Got an email saying it was shipped 6th July. And up till now tracking says item has not been collected. Argh. Should I contact PayPal for a refund.
No, just need to relax a bit as it's only the 12th today and if they shipped on the 6th then that was the 7th here cos we pretty much a day ahead of them in time zone. So its only been 5 days and it can be up to 10 from the states.
Heck, people tell me I'm impatient! Ha ha :grin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts