Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I installed a hindle slip on which sounds amazing!!! People think it’s a 600 riding in the street. Anyway I will be buying the headers and making it a full system so do I go with a power commander or ecu flash how my bike is how it will stay I will not modify anything else. Thanks

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Hey guys so I installed a hindle slip on which sounds amazing!!! People think it’s a 600 riding in the street. Anyway I will be buying the headers and making it a full system so do I go with a power commander or ecu flash how my bike is how it will stay I will not modify anything else. Thanks
Wow, that sure is one impressive pipe if it makes a twin sound like a 4 cylinder machine!

I know sarcasm is lowest form of wit but couldn't help myself. :devil:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Power commander is usless without a tune or auto tune kit, Go with the ECU flash, Ill do a review soon and a how to on how to use it, another benefit is ECU flashing is a lot more simple while the PCV requires you to to tear your bike apart to install it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Buy the flash tune , you can download their unrestricted maps for 91 octane on their website and I’m sure they will have new maps in the future. Flash tuning your ecu eliminates the piggyback wiring harness/ecu you have to use with bazzaz and
Dynojet. After a crash one race weekend my bazzaz decided to short out and cut the ignition to my bike mid turn. Luckily I kept it upright and then spent 5 hrs tearing the bike apart and testing everything with a volt meter because it wouldn’t start. Finally I pull the bazzaz and the bike fires right up. Raced it the next day on the stock map and didn’t have any issues. After Bazzaz inspected my harness they found a short and sent me a new one. Bottom line it being able to flash your stock ecu as many times as you want is infinitely better than bazzaz and dynojet.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Cool man! I attempted installation but after i heard the elbow piece scratching into the stock pipe, I stopped and put the stock back on.. hows the fit on yours? Did it scratch at all?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts