Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This review is by Canadian magazine auto trader:

This longer review by Ultimate motorcycling makes quite a few comparisons with the Ninja 300:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Its great to see more positive reviews coming out, and so many of them track test the 400, and seem to be more than satisfied with it. I think he's right in saying that the 400 is going to usher in a new generation of entry level bikes.

·
Registered
107 Posts
That slip-assist will go a long way with new riders, helping them manage negative engine torque when downshifting and reducing lever pull. Those are the two main things new riders have to master and the systemk will go a long way so you won't start stalling of jerkily slowing down everywhere.

·
Registered
377 Posts
That slip-assist will go a long way with new riders, helping them manage negative engine torque when downshifting and reducing lever pull. Those are the two main things new riders have to master and the systemk will go a long way so you won't start stalling of jerkily slowing down everywhere.
Its been quite a few years since ive ridden until a few days ago when i bought the ninja 400. I totally agree on the clutch. I have ridden for quite a few years but consider myself newish again due to how long its been. The bike is everything I was looking for and more. Its comfortable, i calculated out almost 60 mpg on the first tank, and its very light and flickable. Heck of a job Kawasaki. Only upgrades im looking at is brighter headlights and the ugly rear fender.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Only upgrades im looking at is brighter headlights
It's interesting you are saying that, since everyone is raving about how bright the new headlights are (at least compared to N300). Do you find it's not sufficient for night time riding or just want to be more visible?

·
Registered
377 Posts
It's interesting you are saying that, since everyone is raving about how bright the new headlights are (at least compared to N300). Do you find it's not sufficient for night time riding or just want to be more visible?
More visible is what im looking for. Yes the headlights are bright but on mine you cant even tell the difference from high and low beam.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts