Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I came across this youtube video and thought I'd share. The exhaust is dirt cheap. Does anyone know anything about it?

Zack

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well the price is right and it's not made in China.

I watched a couple of his videos. It seems he buys the parts from (if i remember right) China, and assembles them. He may be fabricating some of it himself to finish the product. He mentions in his videos, (he has a few about this exhaust) his intent was to make a low cost slip on available to riders by sourcing similar stuff from China and marking it up less than the big names. I'm not sure if his product is available yet though.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I watched a couple of his videos. It seems he buys the parts from (if i remember right) China, and assembles them. He may be fabricating some of it himself to finish the product. He mentions in his videos, (he has a few about this exhaust) his intent was to make a low cost slip on available to riders by sourcing similar stuff from China and marking it up less than the big names. I'm not sure if his product is available yet though.
I'm giving the exhaust a chance at 180 usd. I will report back whenever I receive it. From the email received it should be shipped sometime next week.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm giving the exhaust a chance at 180 usd. I will report back whenever I receive it. From the email received it should be shipped sometime next week.

Did you ever receive it, and if so how does it sound as well as how is the quality? Additionally was the install easy for it?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Did you ever receive it, and if so how does it sound as well as how is the quality? Additionally was the install easy for it?
I apologize. The guy never responded to my emails so I cancelled it and went with acrapovic. I posted about it some where on the forum but forgot to post here.

·
Registered
377 Posts
P.S. He still has it saying pre-order on the website. When I had talked to him early September he said another week or two they would be shipped. Not really sure what's going on with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts