Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be getting some of these blanks for when I fit my bar end mirrors. I dont like the bug antenna look of the standard mirrors and I find them distracting and kinda in my field of vision.

There's an amusing comment at the bottom of this install clip. :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
I will be getting some of these blanks for when I fit my bar end mirrors. I dont like the bug antenna look of the standard mirrors and I find them distracting and kinda in my field of vision.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFuyw_KI_kc
I quite like the mirrors, they are the perfect height for me. I managed to set up the right hand one perfectly (beginners luck) so that when a vehicle leaves the mirror view I can see them in my peripheral vision. The left hand mirror on the other hand is giving me the shits as I can't quite get it how I want it.

·
Registered
33 Posts

The mirrors are god awful ugly but for the street, what other options are there?

·
Registered
6,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The mirrors are god awful ugly but for the street, what other options are there?
Some riders fit the N300 mirrors as they think the shape is more sexy. There will be a thread on here somewhere...
Or bar ends.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts