Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been meaning to get these for ages. On the right side, especially, they really tidy up the bike in my opinion - hiding much of the exhaust, the O2 sensor, and various pipes. Available from Kawasaki as an accessory - about $50 for the pair here in Thailand. I'm sure it is now more Ninja streamlined and massively faster too! :p Okay, maybe not, but I like the look... They come in matt black, or black gloss - I went for the matt option, just because I thought it might not show the dirt as much as gloss.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Yes I think they finish off the styling better. Good choice on the Matte finish. I believe this is called a belly cowl no? From my understanding a bikini fairing is mounted to the handle bars.
Either way it looks good.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I think they finish off the styling better. Good choice on the Matte finish. I believe this is called a belly cowl no? From my understanding a bikini fairing is mounted to the handle bars.
Either way it looks good.
OOPS, I have no idea why I thought that... they are called Lower Cowlings on the Kawasaki website - I have updated the thread name accordingly. Thank you!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Man those look great! My security software warns me not to visit that site. Anyone else? I would like a set of those. 🐉

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you - I love them too!

As for site security: It warns me too - just continue. It's Kawasaki Thailand being rubbish and not updating their security certificate!

OR, go and look at the Kawasaki site for your country... :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts