Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a candy burnt orange ninja, so there is a large grey/orange decal on the side of a black coloured tank.

I want to put tank grips on, and normally black grips work well on a black tank. However, I want to keep the decals visible.

Should I put clear tank grips on directly over the decals? Will this cause any issues?

Currently looking at the Eazi-Grip Pro Clear Tank Grips https://eazi-grip.com.au/eazi-grip-pro-tank-grips-for-kawasaki-ninja-400-clear-or-black

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is how the transparent version looks (eazi-grip evo) on the same bike
Sweet thanks, almost exactly what I’m looking for. Curious how the pro would look with it’s denser texture but seems like I got a present for myself sorted. :grin:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sweet thanks, almost exactly what I’m looking for. Curious how the pro would look with it’s denser texture but seems like I got a present for myself sorted. :grin:
At first I ordered R&G transparent grips, but they made me wait for 3 weeks and wanted 30 GBP for shipping 2 frickin stickers, so I cancelled that and went with eazi-grip. So far it holds, but I don't ride much in this cold :)
It feels much better with the grips and makes it easier to relax the upper body. I went with the evo for better grip, not sure if pro has the same effect tho, some reviews were controversial.
Not too ugly on the bike, definitely better than black ones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts