Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Batangas Racing Circuit, our track down South used less often due to its location and track surface not taken very good care of. However its used for racing so we go to practice. Here is the video of me and my 400 later in the day. I was having a heck of a time getting the line always as you can see im all over the place lol. Thats what practice is for though.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Way to go bro! You were going great guns there, pretty much hitting the apex every time and lookin smooth and in control. You also dispatched of those other riders like they were standing still.

Track doesn't look too bad, I didnt time it but something like 2 minutes to do a lap or less?

Great to see the 400 being put through it's paces :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thanks for sharing dude, looks like we're going to have a lot of track built 400's on here. Looking forward to seeing what kind of results you guys are able to achieve with some more time spent on the bike.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Way to go bro! You were going great guns there, pretty much hitting the apex every time and lookin smooth and in control. You also dispatched of those other riders like they were standing still.

Track doesn't look too bad, I didnt time it but something like 2 minutes to do a lap or less?

Great to see the 400 being put through it's paces :)
2:08 to be exact I need to get down to the two minute mark or less to be kinda competitive. My firend thats been racing for years is doing 2:02 +/- (he is claiming his best is 1:58 ;) )on a N300. I am going back this Friday for another track day. The big race is the 22nd so I will get 3 more practices in before the race.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@SDM! How are the practices going so far? 2 days until the race!
It's going good. I learnt not to use an 150 size tire on it even though that's what I came with. All of the other 400 riders are using 140.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How does the suspension feel?
With the new Andreani forks it feels as though the bumps have disappeared.

We did practice yesterday and I can see I'll be bringing up the rear. Lol. These guys are really good and no fear when it comes to dragging knee. I hate to say it but even the 150cc riders are faster then me. But that's okay I want to learn, enjoy, and finish the race without taking someone out or being taken out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts