Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local dealer in swfl had some 400’s in stock including the solar orange, actually didn’t care for it think I’d want the krt edition or black

·
Registered
107 Posts
I recently sat on one at a show and it was pretty great and not larger than the 300, which was what I expected to see. Not a fan of the large "400" emblazoned on the side but it is very nice overall. Think my locak dealer is getting some in the next few months, maybe in the summer so you'll be getting one before everyone else if you change your mind on the krt edition or black.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I recently sat on one at a show and it was pretty great and not larger than the 300, which was what I expected to see. Not a fan of the large "400" emblazoned on the side but it is very nice overall. Think my locak dealer is getting some in the next few months, maybe in the summer so you'll be getting one before everyone else if you change your mind on the krt edition or black.
I want to see if I can find a different dealer when I get mine, the one I mentioned above is known for being rude, they weren’t willing to let me sit on the bike, and I’ve heard bad stuff about them refusing to help you if somethings wrong with a brand new bike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts