Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my bike on Thursday my dealer told me about Kawasaki's Jacket Promotion this month when buying a Ninja 400 and other Z model Kawasaki's. So make sure if you buy a new 400 this month you ask your dealer about it. There is information on Kawasaki's Website also!

Ps I'm not sure if it's only a U.S thing or if it's everywhere.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yup looks like it US only. Looks like you have a couple options with the jacket and they seem pretty nice too. All the info is on Kawasaki website.

·
Registered
244 Posts
link for jacket (4/1 -7/31/18 bike purchase)

When I bought my bike on Thursday my dealer told me about Kawasaki's Jacket Promotion this month when buying a Ninja 400 and other Z model Kawasaki's. So make sure if you buy a new 400 this month you ask your dealer about it. There is information on Kawasaki's Website also!

Ps I'm not sure if it's only a U.S thing or if it's everywhere.
Looks like this one is from US importer presently, below is link for form (promotion runs until 7/31/18):

https://www.kawasaki.com/RideJacketForm?cm_mmc=POP-_-CurrentOffers-_-Vanity-_-RidingJacketLP

·
Registered
244 Posts
So what I have done is to contact Kawasaki.com directly and recommend anyone else that has purchased a ninja 400 before 4/01/2018 to do the same. Here is my online submission I sent to Kawasaki contact online :
I am a faithful Kawasaki purchaser who purchased a ninja 400 from xxxxxxx Kawasaki in xxxxxxx, xx on March 7, 2018 believing in Kawasaki name brand products. What bothers me, is myself and many of my fellow posters on Ninja400riders.com who have already purchased a 400 ninja are not grandfathered in to receive the promotional jacket that will be given to those purchasing after 3/30/2018 to 7/2018. Please reconsider your cutoff starting date for the jacket Promotion and allow those that have been faithful buyers believing in the Kawasaki brand name and experience and purchased a Ninja 400 before 4/1/2018 to receive a promotional jacket.
Sincerely,
Xx xxxxxxx
(Rde09 on riders forums)

Link:
https://www.kawasaki.com/Contact/Online

·
Registered
199 Posts
Bought mine on 3/31... 1 day too early for the promotion apparently. I tried for grins, but the site won't accept my VIN.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wow, I'd like the green one to go with a green Ninja 400, but that's not a global offer. Makes me so sad...:crying:

·
Registered
423 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I purchased my bike March 17.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know the specs (e.g. armor, etc.) for these free jackets? At the bottom in the terms and conditions section it states the MSRP is $399.95 USD. I looked at the Kawasaki site at mens/women apparel and noticed 2-3 jackets but none of them are $399.95 and look like the jacket images on the form.

https://www.kawasaki.com/Accessories/Apparel/Mens

https://www.kawasaki.com/Accessories/Apparel/Womens
The site mentions that it's a limited edition jacket - so you might not be able to find them anywhere else.

·
Registered
423 Posts
The site mentions that it's a limited edition jacket - so you might not be able to find them anywhere else.
Good point.

Since it's limited to US market I wonder how many jackets were produced based on the sales target Kawasaki has for the US market.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I bought mine on March 24th. I still have not submitted the $200 gift card promo though.
I just got my $200 prepaid visa card in the mail. It took about 3 weeks from when I submitted it online.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Lol I found out while I was at their shop checking on my bike today, that my purchase was during the sale event, which made me eligible for a Kawasaki promo jacket and a $200.00 Kawasaki debit card. You would think they'd mention that on the day I bought the bike... still a welcome surprise thou.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts