Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 limited edition Kawi jacket, Black and green. tags still on it, worn once for try on. Its way to big and i dont think Kawasaki will exchange for a smaller one. MSRP: $329.00. Size 3x

pm me offers, will ship anywhere in USA( excluding Hawaii and Alaska) Will send pics if needed.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have a 2018 limited edition Kawi jacket, Black and green. tags still on it, worn once for try on. Its way to big and i dont think Kawasaki will exchange for a smaller one. MSRP: $329.00. Size 3x

pm me offers, will ship anywhere in USA( excluding Hawaii and Alaska) Will send pics if needed.
I believe someone had posted that they had success with call the customer service line and exchanging the jacket for a different size. I'd give it a try if you want to the jacket.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe someone had posted that they had success with call the customer service line and exchanging the jacket for a different size. I'd give it a try if you want to the jacket.
thanks! yeah i like the jacket just way to big and I did measure myself before redeeming it. i was like right at the edge of 2x and at the start of 3x but these jackets run super big, i was basically swimming in it. tried calling but getting a busy signal, I'll try during the week.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update, they are completely out the of stock on sizes id like, customer service guy i spoke to was very awesome. And even said the jackets ran a little big. But they are willing to give me the Z textile jacket. But its a special order.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts