1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So funny yet so true lol.

How tall is everyone?
Any other giants out there like myself?

As I am 6’6” tall I actually do feel comfortable for the most part.

·
Registered
244 Posts
So funny yet so true lol.

How tall is everyone?
Any other giants out there like myself?

As I am 6’6” tall I actually do feel comfortable for the most part.
Well you tower above me by almost 6" as I am slightly over 6'

I was trying to picture a Gorilla on a Barbie bike, then came across this picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Of course the N400 is a little larger than a barbie bike, just trying to put it into perspective.

Wife says legs, but inseam is 33-34. Where is yours?
You did a great job doing so lol.

My arms are 39 inches and my inseam is 34-35 inches. So a custom seat and clip-ons will be sooner then later lol.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Crikey mate. I'm 5'6" on a good day, and 70kg. Being regulation supersport size I find the N400 perfect.

So saying there seem to be quite a few You Tube reviews from taller riders who seem to have no problem fitting on the Ninja. Chaz Davies and Loris Baz are pretty tall lads, but they don't look out of place on their superbikes (which are pretty well the same size as the N400).

·
Registered
55 Posts
5'6" inseam 30". Pegs feel like they could benefit from rearsets. Front handlebars are somewhat aggressively forward. I can put the balls of my feet on the ground on both sides. Bikes have oddly become taller over the years since the '80s.. I have not.

·
Registered
85 Posts
5'6" inseam 30". Pegs feel like they could benefit from rearsets. Front handlebars are somewhat aggressively forward. I can put the balls of my feet on the ground on both sides. Bikes have oddly become taller over the years since the '80s.. I have not.
I completely understand I used to ride this back in 86 and had no trouble with seat height. I find that Sport bike seats are now are about 2 inches higher than they used to be.:sad:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts