Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since I bought a cheap set of rearsets they have been nothing but a headache. I learnt my lesson on buying cheap cr*p for a race bike. The rearset I bought cost me a first place position in race 3 so I decided to go with lightech rearset with foldable foot pegs. I will keep my cheap set just in case something happens as one never knows. I ordered them a few weeks ago they finally showed up. Not a problem with the supplier its a problem with the postal service here in Philippines. Upon opening the box they are wrapped up, any metal parts that could touch are separated by foam so they dont get messed up during transportation. They do not come put together you have to do that yourself. I havent installed them on the bike yet as I just got them just giving a review of what I seen when I opened the box. Once I am back from work and the bike is done in paint I will install them and give full review after my next race in August.

EDIT1 - Forgot to mention they DO NOT come with shift rod. I always buy a full set from see link below as you never know when or what you will need.

https://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/dynojet-power-commander-universal-shift-rod-kit/

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice. How much did they run you? Make sure you lock tire them lol.

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Link to where you got them perhaps?
I've bought a couple of sets of Chinese rear sets and haven't had any bother. Guess you get lucky some times and others not.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice. How much did they run you? Make sure you lock tire them lol.
360.00 pounds or $480.00 delivered to my house. You can get them cheaper if you dont go with the foldable footpeg, but the scrape marks I have on my boots were a good indication that I better go with foldable.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts