Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 5'1" and my inseam is very short so I had to have the bike lowered in order for me to touch more than just tippy toe. However with that being said, because they lowered it the kickstand now makes it sit a little more vertical instead of leaning like it should. Can you all lead me to some places that have modified kick stands that would be shorter so it's not so vertical? Just a reference so you can see what it looks like.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Some companies sell aftermarket kickstands that are adjusteable. Maybe look into one of those? I wouldn't modify the stock kick stand just because when you go to sell it you'll probably want to adjust it back to stock ride height.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm 5'1" and my inseam is very short so I had to have the bike lowered in order for me to touch more than just tippy toe. However with that being said, because they lowered it the kickstand now makes it sit a little more vertical instead of leaning like it should. Can you all lead me to some places that have modified kick stands that would be shorter so it's not so vertical? Just a reference so you can see what it looks like.

Did you find a good kick stand? We lowers my wife’s bike by 2 inches so we need a new one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts