Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished submitting my rebate to http://kawasakicardrebate.com
I entered the order number wrong because in the first page it does not say what is that order number - I put the order number I found on the dealer invoice.
Only when you passed to the 2nd page (and there is no back button) is where they show where the order number can be found - and that is the kawasaki FreedomPay number.
Has anyone got their rebate denied for this reason?

Another interesting thing I saw in the kawasaki card is that you have 1 year zero APR for NON-VEHICLE PURCHASES. Ie, if you financed part of the bike with the card (I did $2500 which they said it was the minimum), you might pay the egregious 24% APR on that amount.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I financed more than that and have zero APR for 1 year. My rebate was denied because they had no proof I used the kawasaki card for the purchase. Even though you have to confirm the card number with them to even file. I had uploaded the dealer invoice and then emailed them asking why it was denied. It is in review again after sending them a credit card statement with the bike purchase shown.

·
Registered
295 Posts
rebate card

You guys across the pond do really well on your Ninja Purchase,
you get leather jackets and $200 rebate cards,.
We get nothing like that over here in UK

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Same down under, not even a free sticker for my fridge collection. :crying:

Late edit: Just remembered I got a free Beanie!
Kawasaki rocks :grin:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Same down under, not even a free sticker for my fridge collection. :crying:

Late edit: Just remembered I got a free Beanie!
Kawasaki rocks :grin:
Um.... You guys get a two year warranty mine came with a 1 year warranty, and now with the sudden onset of coolant leaks which I think may turn into a thing... I'll have to pay for an extra couple year add-on.

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
... and now with the sudden onset of coolant leaks which I think may turn into a thing... I'll have to pay for an extra couple year add-on.
I wouldn't rush that. What are we talking here, two blown gaskets so far? If someone has an issue then they tend to head for a forum for info, or find out if other people are having the same issue or just to vent or receive empathy.
Most of the trouble free riders dont bother with forums.
So you can get a skewed perception of how big an issue actually is.
Early days yet.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I wouldn't rush that. What are we talking here, two blown gaskets so far? If someone has an issue then they tend to head for a forum for info, or find out if other people are having the same issue or just to vent or receive empathy.
Most of the trouble free riders dont bother with forums.
So you can get a skewed perception of how big an issue actually is.
Early days yet.
Hi Kiwi... I'm not overly worried my good man, I intended to get the extended warranty being a first year bike anyhow... was just pointing out you guys over there get a two year an we get a one year is all.

My reason for thinking this will become a thing is that leaks that happen early on are defect in assembly and when they happen later in life are defective materials, 10,000 Km is a bit late to be a defect in assembly. well thats my opinion anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts