Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. An old racer goes out on a limb. Can't wait to introduce my 400 to the world and myself to this new experience. After years of big bore bikes and tarmac ripping action I'm looking forward to the fun of nimble minis. It's a pleasure to have this opportunity to share. Cheers....Peace above all

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to the forum fizzle. Looking forward to seeing your bike and hearing your impressions on something a little different than what you're used to.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome fizzel.

What bikes have you been riding?

I’m a fairly new rider and I’ve never been on the track but it’s on my bucket list.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum fizzle. Looking forward to seeing your bike and hearing your impressions on something a little different than what you're used to.
Thanks a lot. Weather here in Michigan is not cooperating so first impressions will have to wait a bit. I did ride it around the yard last night just to get the tires dirty. I thought it would like that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Greetings. Right now I'm riding my venerable 86' gsxr 750 I've owned since new, my 95 honda cbr900rr also since new and a 2006 kawasaki concours I bought three years ago. If you have a chance for a track day or course grab it. No better way to feed your passion and learn a heck of alot in the process. Peace

1 - 6 of 6 Posts