Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
..dear Teorist this was a 2 days raid,1600 km,with a Little problem at the beggining:I've booked a room ,but arriving there After 500 km ,there was nobody in the B&B and 20 phones to other hotel didn't help me(everything full),but a gentle Lady in a Cafè saved me!Usually I only do trip of 1or 2 days. trying to save money.Here I paid 40 euros to sleep,nothing in High season

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
..dear Teorist this was a 2 days raid,1600 km,with a Little problem at the beggining:I've booked a room ,but arriving there After 500 km ,there was nobody in the B&B and 20 phones to other hotel didn't help me(everything full),but a gentle Lady in a Cafè saved me!Usually I only do trip of 1or 2 days. trying to save money.Here I paid 40 euros to sleep,nothing in High season
Thank you! I had the impression that you were touring Italy and Europe, for some reason.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Problems.I've Lost rear tire 4 times that day,dangerous in the twisties.It Means that Austria was very cold for my Tires,7 degrees ,that Summer Is beginning to finish and that International trips are finished.

41 - 60 of 93 Posts