Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the Leoo Vince LV10 on my Ninja 400 today. Love the look but man, everyone was right, when it comes to this exhaust being loud, it is.

I still don't think it's Harley-Davidson loud, but it sure does rumble. Esp considering where you sit in relation to the exhaust, I will have to wear ear plugs. I took a quick ride on it after installation and afterward my head was ringing.

Hopefully it isn't as obnoxious to those on the sidewalk or passing by... It is nice to not only be seen, but to be heard as well now. It definitely livens up the 400cc engine compared to the weed eater sound of the stock exhaust.

IMG_20200509_143038.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got a little self conscious about the noise today and reinstalled the stock exhaust....I'm back and forth with the Leo vs stock.....wish I would have just gotten the Acrapovic slip on as a happy medium. While the 400 will never sound as cool as an inline 4, it needs something better than the stock exhaust....

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have the same pipe could not enjoy riding because the pipe turns right up at your ear found some aftermarket baffles on Amazon and eBay I believe mine came from eBay had to drill additional holes in the aftermarket baffle to let it breathe good enough drilled the L V10 on the bottom and back side to permanently Mount baffle in pipe

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@bryannnnn do you ride with plugs? I've found it to not be so bad with ear plugs in.... Just feel a bit self conscious in regards to everyone else around me, but maybe it's not so bad.....I feel a Harley is probably louder. By the way.... Nice looking Ninja!

·
Registered
163 Posts
@bryannnnn do you ride with plugs? I've found it to not be so bad with ear plugs in.... Just feel a bit self conscious in regards to everyone else around me, but maybe it's not so bad.....I feel a Harley is probably louder. By the way.... Nice looking Ninja!
I liked it loud lol it’s loud but not too bad 😆

1 - 9 of 9 Posts