Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
First ride in a while. About 60-70 mi. Felt sooo good. Rode a little tentatively, leg not 100% yet.
Nice congrats!

And yeah one of the guys I use to ride with early 70's I think he is now, had a hip replacement and a bad hip and walked with a cane would ride his 07 GSX-R 1000 with his cane strapped to the side so when he stopped he could hobble around on his cane.
If we did our normal 150-200 mile ride though he was in some pain towards the end of it on the way back

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:cool: Glad your back in the saddle(y) How do you like the Ninja?Be safe and enjoy...
The N400 and the Z400 are brothers from another mother. Virtually no difference except handgrip and mirror location and the dash. To answer your question, it's great! Who don't love these 400s
馃悏

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Glad you're back at it! Nice to see you stayed loyal to the brand/model and got basically the same bike again!
Whoa, the KRT is my grandsons, but it stays at my place with riding permissions :ROFLMAO: and I maintain it. I still have my Z900 and I am looking at the '22 candy lime green Z400 so me and Flash can have matching bikes again.
馃悏

Director of Moderation
Whoa, the KRT is my grandsons, but it stays at my place with riding permissions :ROFLMAO: and I maintain it. I still have my Z900 and I am looking at the '22 candy lime green Z400 so me and Flash can have matching bikes again.
馃悏
Ohhhh....my apologies lol I thought you bought a ninja 400 lol

Registered
馃悏
Glad you're back in the saddle. Of course, classic Kawasaki Green lives forever!

Registered
2020 Kawasaki EX400HJF Ninja, 2020 Kawasaki Z400

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Love itttt!!! I just got my bike delivered back to me yesterday. Imma take my time repairing the fairings in January. PT said i should be 100% to ride by late Feb!
Saweeet! It's a good feeling to get back. I've been wondering how your PT and recovery has been progressing. I'm older so it took me quite a bit longer than it would some folks to heal. Good to hear positive news from ya.
:ROFLMAO:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts