Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I hit Cades Cove today after work. Beautiful but I wouldn't want do it again on the bike. That 11 mile loop had my hands aching sitting in traffic. 4 mph. Want to pratice slow speed that's the place to do it. Had ride half way home in the dark with tinted visor.
Yeah not fun. I did Cades Cove on a bike about 25 years ago with some friends, and was like never again. Made the mistake of doing it in a car about 16 years ago as well thinking it might be better....I was wrong. This time for real never again :)

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Yeah we hit it peak those years back and it is so stupid, like 2-4 hours to get through the loop. People would totally abandon their vehicles and be walking around, taking pictures, posing, having a picnic with their car parked right in the middle. I actually got off my bike and went to get into someone's vehicle, because they left the doors open as well and started to move it off the road enough for us to get around and they came running over freaking out, lol.......they were more apologetic once they got over and I explained how it was for us, ahh the good ole' 90's

1 - 2 of 2 Posts