Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please. PM me if you have left fairing in orange grey and need the belly fairing as well
IMG_20200730_005302.jpg
IMG_20200730_005342.jpg
IMG_20200730_005302.jpg
IMG_20200730_005342.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
This color scheme is not available in Italy, but obviously a Kawasaki dealer or an official store of Kawasaki spare parts Surely sells it. Ask to the nearest dealer. It’s what I would do.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This color scheme is not available in Italy, but obviously a Kawasaki dealer or an official store of Kawasaki spare parts Surely sells it. Ask to the nearest dealer. It’s what I would do.
What did you end up doing since you were looking for it and it wasn't available?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks to internet I’ve seen our little Ninja in many other colours, the blu or the one showed above in my opinion are better than KRT scheme that I bought. Sincerely I preferred the black one, but at the first time the bike was bought for my niece and she decided for the KRT Edition so I took that one. Now the bike is mine and like it anyway. The Kawasaki green is a “classic”. The bikes in that colour have made the history of the brand.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Nice thing is I believe the 2018/2019 all Black 400, the KRT models with the black belly pan are all the same. With the exception the KRT says Racing on it.....but its the same paint and finish.

If I remember right the blue model and red model belly pan is flat black, and not glossy like yours...and mine ( I have the same colors)

I bought mine used with 370 miles on it that had been dropped on the same side. I had to buy the gray panel from the dealer, but I was fortunate enough I did through a friend that got it for me at cost, with the decals. I also had to buy the black middle fairing, that extends under the seat.
I got that one also at cost, minus the decals so it was even a little cheaper, and I removed the decal, under the seat, from the other side to balance it out and think it looks better(I kept the forward one under the fairings)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts