1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki Ninja 400 abs
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, and happy New Years !!!
New rider here from Houston Tx
Just took the MSF course and finally got my motorcycle license. Looking forward to meeting new ppl and learning as much as I can from the more experienced members of the forum. Recently purchased my baby a
2021 ninja 400 abs in graphite gray !!

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Very nice! like the colour. We got a few Houston members on here, one I know of does group rides if that's something you might be interested in once you get your confidence up. Enjoy the new machine.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just took the MSF course and finally got my motorcycle license. Looking forward to meeting new ppl and learning as much as I can from the more experienced members of the forum. Recently purchased my baby a
2021 ninja 400 abs in graphite gray !! View attachment 16473 View attachment 16474
Hi there, welcome to the forum. My GF just bought a 2020 Ninja (black, phantom blue). We are in Houston. Copperfield most of the time. Right now she’s practicing in parking lots.

·
Registered
15 Posts
2021 ninja 400 abs in graphite gray !! View attachment 16473 View attachment 16474
Nice ride, I didn’t know that was a 2021 color option. I thought Passion Red or Teal were the only two options.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice! like the colour. We got a few Houston members on here, one I know of does group rides if that's something you might be interested in once you get your confidence up. Enjoy the new machine.
Thanks bro !
And awesome looking forward to riding with anyone that’s willing to 😎

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice ride, I didn’t know that was a 2021 color option. I thought Passion Red or Teal were the only two options.
Yeah that’s what I thought too until the salesman showed me on the Kawasaki website that In fact the gray color was one of the newer color options available for the 2021 ninja 400

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello from Austin area. Welcome to the forum.
What’s up! let me know if you want to hang out if your ever in Houston .. Austin Tx is awesome by the way. I like driving the backroads on the outskirts of town in my sports car .. lots of curbs and hills 😬😬

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ahhh ok! Well ****...I was gonna say @TaiMc lives in Houston. She rides a 400 and loves Challengers. Thought it'd be a great match but you're already taken :p
that’s too bad 😅 thanks for looking out bro lol
I’m still up for a ride and meeting new ppl !

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Nice bike and welcome!! And omgoodness that SCAT IS HAWTTT! Yup, I live in Houston. What part of town do you stay? We have accumulated quite a few individuals in our group..atm we have the following:

Z400 (Thomas), Ninja 636 (Chance), CBR 600 (Jacob), CBR 1000rr (Jared), Hayabusa (Jamie), BMW S1000r (Randy), CBR 500 (Jordan), Kawasaki Vulcan (Jason), Panigale V2 (Dario), Panigale 899 (Lindsay), Hayabusa/Suzuk/ TL1000R/Kawasaki zx14r (Trung), Harley sporty 72 (Ray), and Ninja400 (mine)

Lemme know if you're interested in riding with us and I'll send you our Whatsapp group chat link 🔥

1 - 20 of 28 Posts