Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was wondering besides wheelies and stoppies anyone do some crazy stuff with their 400's besides jason britton and i? or am i the only crazy person throwing around a 2018 bike ? :laugh:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Seems like most people still haven't broken their bikes in yet, myself included. How many miles you got and how does it do with wheelies and hooning?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems like most people still haven't broken their bikes in yet, myself included. How many miles you got and how does it do with wheelies and hooning?
Dang :crying: ive got almost 7000 on her. well I want to say great because that's how it feels it feels, great doing crazy stuff on it but i have no experience with other stunt bikes so i cant really compare it to like a 636 or f4i in a wheelie ive ridden my buds gsxr750 and honestly it feels way different getting the front wheel up on its much lighter and just doesnt feel overwhelming. my bike seems to enjoy it though

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice Ive had mine about three weeks and got 400 miles so far. Soon I'll be out of the break in and can start playing a bit more... Definitely didn't expect this bike to be overwhelming for power but it's sure got a nice little punch for a 400!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice Ive had mine about three weeks and got 400 miles so far. Soon I'll be out of the break in and can start playing a bit more... Definitely didn't expect this bike to be overwhelming for power but it's sure got a nice little punch for a 400!
idk if this is your first bike but get crash protection it killed me when i dropped mine i like learning the hard way i guess :giggle: yeah i definitely didn't expect the wheel to come up so easily

1 - 5 of 5 Posts