Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to motorcycling and I’ve just received my new Ninja 400 this weekend. I did 125km on it on Saturday with lots of drills, hill starts, emergency stopping etc. had a ball.

Anyway, delighted to be here and looking forward to regularly catching up with you all.

P.S. any tips, advice will be greatly appreciated.

P.P.S. Please let me know if you know of any Kawasaki /Ninja group rides in Auckland NZ, would love to join some likeminded people for a group ride.

Cheers

Kiwi Ninja

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
What? Another Kiwi! :surprise:
Welcome, heck there's a few of us on here now eh. Not necessarily a bad thing :D
Sounds like your loving the new machine huh. Green or black?

I'd only sound like an old bore if I started offering a whole heap of advice. Also it's a bit like where do you start and stop, there's so many facets to riding a motorcycle. So I'm gonna mention just two things:
1. Look where you want to go and the bike will follow.
2. When you gain a bit of confidence don't out-ride your new found ability. Too easily done!

Have fun out there.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats on getting your first bike!
There's the "look where you're going" advice from Kiwi. This one is from me as a personal experience, frame sliders and other protective pieces can save you a lot of heartbreak. I laid down my first bike without sliders and the fairing took all the damage. Those scratches broke my heart.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum man, congrats on the new 400. What colour did you end up going with? The new Ninja has been getting a lot of praise as an entry level bike, so I'm sure your confidence will grow with more time spent on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts