Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, picked up our 400 last weekend from Chris Walker Kawasaki ( top man ) myself and Angela will both ride the bike mainly Angela. We love the bike absolutely brilliant we have the performance version in black ( the fastest colour lol ) can wait to break it in as 45mph is soul destroying - yes we will do it by the book. I can feel the motor wants to be unleashed and feels like it could surprise a few bigger bikes, however the seat is harder than diamond. looking forward to miles of smiles on the machine and already fitted the smoked bigger screen, ordered the shorty brake levers and rim tapes. BTW Great site. :clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Congrats on getting the bike and welcome to the forum! I hope you do not have to fight over who gets to ride the bike more. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No Question i will lose every time - However shoes or Handbags maybe persuade her to let me have a go lol!!, and may the big man upstairs help me if i ever bring it back with no fuel -- nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!.:crying::crying::

·
Registered
423 Posts
No Question i will lose every time - However shoes or Handbags maybe persuade her to let me have a go lol!!, and may the big man upstairs help me if i ever bring it back with no fuel -- nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!.:crying::crying::
Haha very true. Anything to keep the significant other happy is always good and if it's handbags and shoes so be it. :smile:

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)
Starting to get a few UK members on here now which is good to see. I hear it's been a slow start to summer for you guys but hopefully it picks up soon and you and your misses can get out on the new machine. Enjoy.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Congrats!

I spy what may be the first Akra exhaust I've seen in the wild, how do you like it?

Hi All, picked up our 400 last weekend from Chris Walker Kawasaki ( top man ) myself and Angela will both ride the bike mainly Angela. We love the bike absolutely brilliant we have the performance version in black ( the fastest colour lol ) can wait to break it in as 45mph is soul destroying - yes we will do it by the book. I can feel the motor wants to be unleashed and feels like it could surprise a few bigger bikes, however the seat is harder than diamond. looking forward to miles of smiles on the machine and already fitted the smoked bigger screen, ordered the shorty brake levers and rim tapes. BTW Great site. :clap:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Eyy congrats man! Yeah, the seat seems really hard the first time. But after some ride, you'll kinda get used to it, and it gets a little bit softer. Just a little bit.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
One day we'll have comfortable seats on the Ninjas, or at least not as butt breaking as what we get. But hey, if your significant other wants to ride it first, she can break in the seat for you. :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kiwi rider - yes weather has been bad a very long winter this year however good all this week so i am now at 408 miles bike booked in next Saturday for 1st service cant wait. I hope more UK owners come on this great site i will be promoting the site to fellow 400 owners when i come across them.

Rider 2112 - I think it is the best looking of all i have seen, will have to wait a week to get the true sound hopefully a nice growl. However it does seem to pick up dust and road grime easily.

As said done 408 miles in a week only drawback my Butt is telling me more like 4008 miles lol!.

Just got notification today the shorty levers and rim tapes have been dispatched so should come next week i will post pictures once i have fitted them.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome, from halfway around the world. Shorty levers and rim tape are also on order but will take a while to get here. Please show us yours when you get them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts