Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am new to the group and wanted to say hi. I absolutely love my 400. I look forward to making new friends. Can't wait to make some modifications. :smile:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The community is awesome with lots of good info and everyone is so helpful.

BTW what color did you get? I have the Pearl Yellow/Gray.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey everyone, I am new to the group and wanted to say hi. I absolutely love my 400. I look forward to making new friends. Can't wait to make some modifications. :smile:
Well hello Sakichick82. One NC native to another....Just up the road from you in Greensboro...Back on the riding scene here after close to a 20 yr hiatus but have ran up on some fun guys..Will keep you informed on some riding trips if interested....Shoot me a PM.:wink:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm in Charlotte! Nice to find people actually ride in this state. In terms of Charlotte, not a lot of riders besides the weekend ones and with their Harley or Hayabusa lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sold the Ninja 400.....Craigslist was becoming a hassle!. Told my GF if it does not sell with the 2 buyers showing the most interest I am going to take it off the selling block...Was actually hoping it did not sell because it was a very fun bike and would have looked great next to the ZX6R KRT..

I took a ride to the Blue Ridge Parkway this morning Heavymetal...Shoot me a PM and we can carve some roads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts