Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Im from the Philippines, Im planning to get my first bike beyond 125cc. And I've finally decided to get the New Kawasaki Ninja 400. At first, I had a hard time making my final choice, choosing between ktm DUKE 390, Dominar 400 and the Ninja 400. I prefer relaxed upright riding position, which are on all three, but I like my soon to be bike to have a sporty look with a fair amount of fairings. After watching so many youtube reviews, reading several articles, I've finally made my verdict, KAWASAKI NINJA 400 IT IS! Hope to learn a lot from you guys, its nice to know, we have our own community. Peace.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum dude. Glad to hear you've set your sights on the new 400. Got a couple owners on here already who are more than happy with the purchase. Luckily for you it looks like there is a good amount of mod support for the 400 in the Philippines already. What's the 125cc bike you're coming from?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the Ninja 400 is a great choice. IF a more upright position is what you want, there should be some handlebar options out there to bring them closer to your body.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hi everyone. Im from the Philippines, Im planning to get my first bike beyond 125cc. And I've finally decided to get the New Kawasaki Ninja 400. At first, I had a hard time making my final choice, choosing between ktm DUKE 390, Dominar 400 and the Ninja 400. I prefer relaxed upright riding position, which are on all three, but I like my soon to be bike to have a sporty look with a fair amount of fairings. After watching so many youtube reviews, reading several articles, I've finally made my verdict, KAWASAKI NINJA 400 IT IS! Hope to learn a lot from you guys, its nice to know, we have our own community. Peace.
Welcome brother

I am also from Philippines. Not native but living there. You made the best choice getting the N400.

This is my N400 we did it all at Motorad. See link below

http://www.ninja400riders.com/forum/9-ninja-400-general-discussion-forum/1077-my-400-operating-table.html

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. And by the way, my lower cc bikes are the kawasaki HDiii (125cc) and Honda wave 100. And SDM, I took a peek at your bike in the operating table, and #gasp! wow, seems instead of being street born, track inspired, its now track re-born! Good to hear you were able to use the old parts from your n300. Subscribing to your thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts