Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Director of Moderation
Then, he saw Underworld and looked at Kate Beckinsale, and thankful to him the gay oil effect rubbed off right away! If you use that stuff, use extreme caution! ;) 馃槣馃槅
Bro....Kate Beckinsale in Underworld was 馃敟馃敟馃敟 Definitely had a celebrity crush then even though I was only 14 when I saw that movie! LOL

Premium Member
2021 Ninja 400 ABS
Bro....Kate Beckinsale in Underworld was 馃敟馃敟馃敟 Definitely had a celebrity crush then even though I was only 14 when I saw that movie! LOL
It is unreal how stunning she was and is, her looks, body, and her character was such a badass! I like her voice too, heck I am 42 now and still got a crush on her.

That 0w and 20w did not stand a chance :p

Reactions: sbk1198

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hi all,
Just returned from a 650 mile trip today to pick her up, not Kate guys sorry (you think I鈥檇 actually be posting with you all if I had her at home right now???).

Went to Kentucky as the dealer had three in stock. Shocking I know. So will start the process here in a day or so. Great forum, I appreciate all the info!!!
1619732479075.jpeg

Premium Member
2021 Ninja 400 ABS
Really nice, congrats man! Happy for you.

Registered
Congrats on the new Ninja! I'm certain that you'll have a great time with the build and sending it around the track! I look forward to seeing your progress mate. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hi all, so far 125 miles on her, trying REALLY hard to keep her around 4K rpms with occasional bursts, with lots of engine breaking.

Did an oil and filter change today, WTH is with the oil filter on SO tight??? I used my 3/8鈥 drive cam type oil filter wrench that destroyed it, had to use a large pipe wrench to remove. Ridiculous!

So, there鈥檚 a couple of wires/connectors between the forks and headlight, what are they for? Can I tap into them for a USB charger?
charger?

Registered
馃悏 Factory always puts the filters on too tight. I think the Hulk works on that line. If you search accessory wiring there are many threads on that topic

Premium Member
2021 Ninja 400 ABS
Hi all, so far 125 miles on her, trying REALLY hard to keep her around 4K rpms with occasional bursts, with lots of engine breaking.

Did an oil and filter change today, WTH is with the oil filter on SO tight??? I used my 3/8鈥 drive cam type oil filter wrench that destroyed it, had to use a large pipe wrench to remove. Ridiculous!

So, there鈥檚 a couple of wires/connectors between the forks and headlight, what are they for? Can I tap into them for a USB charger?
charger?
Exactly what they are for. Go to YouTube and search for Ninja 400 USB charger install. You can buy those bullet connectors at Autozone. There are leads in the tail section as well.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts