Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New forum member here, just wanted to say hello to my fellow riders. Really hoping we get a little more information on the 400's soon as I'm eagerly awaiting their release. Really cant seem to find much online, and most of what's available is either fake or showcasing the wrong model altogether. I see some are reporting availability in the U.S, so lets hope thats good news for us up north (Canada).

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Welcome to the boards! I think we have most of the decent online info and YT clips posted on this forum among different threads but still waiting for some good reviews from English speaking countries.
Keep us posted on when the bikes hit Canada. Guessing Vancouver first maybe (being a West Coast port)?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't partial to the traditional Kawasaki green, but I really like what I'm seeing in the Yellow Pearl/Storm gray as well. Unfortunately it hasn't been confirmed as of what just what colour options will be available in Canada, I know we are getting that exclusive plasma blue.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome.

Are you also looking into any other bike makers currently. The CBR300R is a solid product that could probably still pull in those that are also interested in the Ninja 400. Eventually though Honda should be coming out with a CBR400. Plus it helps that everything you need to know about the CBR300R is all online.... the Ninja 400 on the other hand... is a completely new product.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't partial to the traditional Kawasaki green, but I really like what I'm seeing in the Yellow Pearl/Storm gray as well. Unfortunately it hasn't been confirmed as of what just what colour options will be available in Canada, I know we are getting that exclusive plasma blue.
You mean exclusive red.:)

·
Registered
107 Posts
You can always take your time in deciding paint options when it comes to the Ninja 400 since it's not really going to be a limited supply model.

·
Registered
124 Posts
You can always take your time in deciding paint options when it comes to the Ninja 400 since it's not really going to be a limited supply model.
Or just start considering how to create a custom color scheme of your own because the days its becoming cheaper for owners to do on their own without the need of professional installers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts