Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I’m from southeast WI. Brought home my black Ninja a week ago. I’ve been riding a Z125 for the past year. My husband and I have a pair of little z’s. We’ve put over 4000 Miles on them. It was time for a bigger bike! In a week I’ve put over 400 miles on it so far and have enjoyed every minute of it! We still have the little z’s and my husband also has a Z900. We bleed green in this house lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Those like Z125's look like a lot of fun! I thought about getting one myself one day. I look forward to having some more green-knowledge around the boards!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!! The little Z’s are a blast. Perfect for around town even though we will ride out in the county with them. It’s fun riding wide open everywhere on them lol they top out at 67 though. Which is why I needed a bigger bike... but I wanted something light and easy to handle. The Ninja 400 fit the bill for me. I’ve put an Akrapovic exhaust on it, fender eliminator, wheel tape and levers on it so far. I will be lowering it this week too. My problem is maneuvering the bike when not in gear, cause I’m on my tippy toes!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the upgrade! Glad to see you've already begun to tweak it to your liking. Doesn't seem like new owners are keeping that factory exhaust for very long.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome from your western neighbor. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts