Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks. I'm a new rider also from the Philippines. The N400 is my first proper bike. Hoping to learn new things here from you guys. I see some members are doing track racing, I'm also hoping that I can do that in the future.

: Got the bike 2 days ago. I rode it from the dealer some 200 kms away from my place. I was caught in the rain, arrived late at night. So much for my first ride. :eek:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum man, congrats on the new 400. Sucks that your first ride wasn't in ideal conditions, but at least you got to test it at its worst aha. You plan on doing any aftermarket mods to it? Most owners seem to be fairly unimpressed with the stock exhaust system.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. Yeah,it sucked big time. Rode again yesterday, just can't take the grin off my face. After the warranty period, definitely the exhaust will be the first to go.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome, another Pinoy in the forum and on the Ninja 400. I was in Isabela (Kawayan) a long time ago (in the 70s) with my wife who was doing research on the indigenous Agta (she's an anthropologist) but I've never been back but would like to return one of these days, maybe on my bike. That was a long ride so you should now really be intimate with your bike. The Ninja seems to be Kawasaki's hottest seller now as dealers can't get stocks in fast enough to meet the demand. Enjoy.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Welcome to the site. I live only 130km from my dealer but it was strong winds I had to contend with on first ride home. It did show to me how much more stable the new bike was in this situation though compared to my old bike.
Keep that grin factor going on :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome! What color did you get? Feel free to post some pics. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome, another Pinoy in the forum and on the Ninja 400. I was in Isabela (Kawayan) a long time ago (in the 70s) with my wife who was doing research on the indigenous Agta (she's an anthropologist) but I've never been back but would like to return one of these days, maybe on my bike. That was a long ride so you should now really be intimate with your bike. The Ninja seems to be Kawasaki's hottest seller now as dealers can't get stocks in fast enough to meet the demand. Enjoy.
Wow. You sir have been to so many places. :smile: Even my colleagues in Manila didn't know where Isabela was.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome! What color did you get? Feel free to post some pics. :)
I got the black one. Dealers here ran out of stock of the KRT Edition. They said they will re supply at the end of April or early part of May. I just can't wait that long. :surprise: Anyway, it grew on me so I don't regret at all. Thanks! :grin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts