Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks. I took delivery of my Ninja 400 this week. I’ll be tracking and racing it this year. I’ve got an appointment next week to get it flashed and tuned with a full M4. Pretty excited to see what kind of power I can get out of it. Having a bit of a time getting suspension parts though. If anyone else has a suspension source I’m definitely in the market for it!

Little background: Been riding for years. Got into the track about 5 years ago. Started racing last year on a 2011 zx6r. Currently own a ‘16 R1 that I’m selling, a ‘18 Zx10r, and the ex400. Having a blast on the 400 for sure. Can’t wait to get it on the track!

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Welcome! Like your style, I'm into track riding too. :D
Will be interested to hear how the M4 and reflash goes for ya. I've got an M4 full system on my SV650 race bike and rate it highly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve got a full M4 on the zx6r and a 3/4 M4 on the zx10r. I have liked the weight savings and power gains as well as the good price. I have a 3/4 akropovic on the R1 and dig it too, but it’s 3x the cost for the same quality.

I have found suspension!! Fast Bike Industries here in the US has Nitron shocks and are currently building Ohlins fork kits. I’ll let you guys know how that turns out.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum True, and congrats on the new 400. Look forward to seeing your track build, and please let us know how you find the M4 reflash.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new bike. I never been on the track but eventually want to do a track day. Looking forward in finding out more about your track experience and your modifications for the N400.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts