Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks. I took delivery of my Ninja 400 this week. I’ll be tracking and racing it this year. I’ve got an appointment next week to get it flashed and tuned with a full M4. Pretty excited to see what kind of power I can get out of it. Having a bit of a time getting suspension parts though. If anyone else has a suspension source I’m definitely in the market for it!

Little background: Been riding for years. Got into the track about 5 years ago. Started racing last year on a 2011 zx6r. Currently own a ‘16 R1 that I’m selling, a ‘18 Zx10r, and the ex400. Having a blast on the 400 for sure. Can’t wait to get it on the track!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve got a full M4 on the zx6r and a 3/4 M4 on the zx10r. I have liked the weight savings and power gains as well as the good price. I have a 3/4 akropovic on the R1 and dig it too, but it’s 3x the cost for the same quality.

I have found suspension!! Fast Bike Industries here in the US has Nitron shocks and are currently building Ohlins fork kits. I’ll let you guys know how that turns out.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new bike. I never been on the track but eventually want to do a track day. Looking forward in finding out more about your track experience and your modifications for the N400.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.